1. They take a stand not because they think they are always right,
but because they are not afraid to be wrong.
2. They listen ten times more than they speak.
3. They duck the spotlight so it shines on others.
4. They freely ask for help.
5. They think, “Why not me?”.
6. They don’t put down other people.
7. They aren’t afraid to look silly.
8. They only seek approval from the people who really matter.
9. And they own their mistakes.
Confident people are not born they are made.
Santa bought a ticket for Rs50/- and won the lottery of 50 lacks .
He went to the agent to claim on it.
Santa Said: I want my Rs50 lacks .
Lottery Agent Said : We can give you 5 lacks today and the pending amount will give
you in next 4 months.
Santa : Oh, no ! That’s not fair , I want my all money right now .
If you are not able to pay just give back my 100 rupee now do it today.