What is love?
Love is when my mom kisses me and says mera bachha lakhon me ek hai…
Love is when u come back from work and dad says ‘arey beta! aaj bohot der ho gai
Love is when ur bhabhi says ‘ hey hero ladki dekhi hai tere liya, koi aur pasand ho tou bata dena’
Love is when ur brother says ‘ bhai tu tension na le, main hu na tere saath
Love is when ur Moodless and ur sis says ‘ chal bhai kahi ghoom k aatein hai
Love is when ur best friend hugs u and says’ abe tere bagair mazaa nhi aata yar….
These all are best moments of love…..don’t miss them in life.
Love is not only having a bf or gf.
Love u all who have been a special part of my life………..
when a little girl puts her energy to give dad a head
when a wife makes tea for husband and take a sip
when a mother gives her son the best piece of cake.
when ur friend holds ur hand tightly on a slippery road.
when your brother messages you and asks did you reach home on time..
Love is not just a guy holding a girl and going around the city.
Lvv wen u send a small msg to your friends to make them smile
Luv is actually a name of “Care”.
1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone’s laps no matter the situation including uncles.
2: Avoid Getting Dressed in front of your child once he/she is 2 years old. Learn to excuse them or yourself.
3. Never allow any adult refer to your child as ‘my wife’ or ‘my husband’
4. Whenever your child goes out to play with friends make sure you look for a way to find out what kind of play they do, because young people now sexually abuse themselves.
5. Never force your child to visit any adult he or she is not comfortable with and also be observant if your child becomes too fond of a particular adult.
6. Once a very lively child suddenly becomes withdrawn you may need to patiently ask lots of questions from your child.
7. Carefully educate your grown ups about the right values of sex . If you don’t, the society will teach them the wrong values.
8: It is always advisable you go through any new Material like cartoons you just bought for them before they start seeing it themselves.
9. Ensure you activate parental controls on your cable networks and advice your friends especially those your children visits often.
10. Teach your 3 year olds how to wash their private parts properly and warn them never to allow anyone touch those areas and that includes you (remember, charity begins from home and with you).
11: Blacklist some materials/associates you think could threaten the sanity of your child (this includes music, movies and even friends and families).
12. Let your children understand the value of standing out of the crowd.
13: Once your child complains about a particular person, don’t keep quiet about it.
Take up the case and show them you can defend them.
Remember, we are either parents or parents-to-be.
1. Forgive everyone for everything.
2. Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
3. Don’t compare your life with others’, you have no idea what their journey is all about.
4. Live with the 3 E’s: Energy Enthusiasm & Empathy, And 3 F’s: Faith Family & Friends .
5. Try to make at least 3 people smile every day.
6. Each night before you go to bed, complete the following sentences:
“I am thankful for…” “Today I accomplished…”
7. Call your family often.
8. Dream more while you are awake.
9. What other people think of you is none of your business.
10. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
11. Enjoy the ride. Remember that this is not an amusement park and you certainly
don’t want a fast pass. Make the most of it and enjoy the ride.
12. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
13. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
14. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
15. Life is too short to waste time hating any one.
16. Spend more time with people over age 70 and under the age of 6.
17. No matter how you feel get up, get dressed, and show up.
19. Make peace with your past so it won’t mess up the present.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
# Don’t educate your children to be rich.
Educate them to be Happy. So when they grow up
they will know the value of things not the price
# Best awarded words in London …
“Eat your food as your medicines.
Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food”
# The One who loves you will never leave you because
even if there are 100 reasons to give up he will find one reason to hold on.
# There is a lot of difference between human being and being human.
A Few understand it.
# You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die.
In between You have to manage…!
# If u want to Walk Fast, Walk Alone.
But if u want to Walk Far, Walk Together.
Six Best Doctors in the World –
Maintain them in all stages of Life and enjoy Always